UCare currently supports the DYMO 400, 450 and Wireless series label printers, download and install the DYMO Label Software to start printing.
Note: Ensure you are using version 8.7.2 or later on macOS and 8.7.3 or later on Windows of the DYMO Label software, you can download the latest version from the DYMO website.
Note: The DYMO LabelWriter Wireless printer model does not support printing directly from an iOS or Android device. Once DYMO releases this capability for third parties we will work to support it but for the time being these printers still need to be connect wirelessly to a Mac or PC. The Mac or PC then acts as a print station that iOS and Android devices can print to.
What labels should you use?
UCare supports DYMO’s 30256 or 99014 shipping labels by default, they can be purchased from many office supply outlets but costs are significantly less when purchasing them in bulk from sites like eBay or Amazon.
Some LabelWriter printers manufactured after April 1, 2014 will not properly install on Windows® 7 PCs when attached to a USB 3.0 port. DYMO has developed an update that will fix this problem on these printers.
- Each month a cleaning card should be run through each DYMO label printers to keep the devices working optimally.
- Ensure that labels are loaded correctly and that users are gentle when removing printed labels.
- If an additional label printer is installed the previous printer may need to be uninstalled for printing to work correctly.
- If you are using Windows 8.1 ensure the correct updates are installed.
- Please read Troubleshooting Tips if you are experiencing any other problems printing.